There’s a reason even a Pandemic can’t slow the love, consumption and creation of Pizza; because we all love a food that leaves you satisfied and Pizza delivers the goods! Is it the crust, the cheese, the sauce or the toppings? We think it's the peppery bite of our Micro Radish Mix!
Naan is not the traditional pizza crust today.....but did you know that pizza was first created by the ancient Greeks and evolved further from similar flatbread dishes in Naples, Italy (18th C).
Fresh ingredients make ALL the difference. Throw down these favs or chop up whatever's waiting in your fridge!
For Italians, it's all about the sauce. Well, veering away from red is not a crime! We take the olive oil goodness of pesto and mix it with velvety, riccotta cheese. The results are divine taste!
What could be more fun for you and your family than assembling your own person NAAN pan pizza together? Look at it bubbling!
Gather your ingredients now and see what kind of delicious Naan Pizzas you can create! Watch the fun in our video below!
Stonefire Authentic Naan Flatbread – 10’ oval size
Yellow and green Zucchini – slice in pie-shaped quarters
Red bell peppers – thin 2” strips
Ricotta cheese – ½ c/per pizza adds 7g protein to each piece. 100 calories per pizza.
Green pesto – 3 tbsp. per pizza
Shredded parmesan (or shaved)
Red pepper flakes
BrightFresh Micro Radish Mix
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Bake Naan for 2 minutes until lightly browned on the edges.
3. While the Naan is baking, mix together the ricotta and pesto.
4. Spread a thin layer of the ricotta across each piece of naan.
5. Press down a single layer of RED pepper and zucchini slices.
6. Sprinkle garlic pieces, shaved/shredded parm and red pepper flakes.
7. Bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until veggies golden up and crust is crispy.
8. Sprinkle with Micro Radish Mix (and more red pepper flakes if you like).
9. Place in Broiler at 500 degrees for 3 min. Watch it brown and bubble up. Cool 5 min. and cut!
KEEPIN IT GREEN. WITH BRIGHTFRESH!
Inspo from iheartvegetables.com